Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Breaking: Jason Kelce set to announce his decision on his NFL future TODAY. Press Conference in a Moment

Published

on

Breaking: Jason Kelce set to announce his decision on his NFL future TODAY. Press Conference in a Moment

 

Eagles star reveals he’ll address possible retirement at a press conference with brother Travis already in Philadelphia.

 

Breaking: Jason Kelce set to announce his decision on his NFL future TODAY. Press Conference in a Moment

Jason Kelce has revealed he’ll announce his decision on his NFL future in a press conference on Monday afternoon. He posted on X on Monday morning: ‘No Keg videos this year, I have come to a decision and will address it at a press conference this afternoon.’ The press conference is scheduled for 1pm ET.

There is rumors that Kelce will retire from football surfaced the day after the Philadelphia Eagles were eliminated from the playoffs by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in January. But he’s refused to announce a definitive decision on his future, instead supporting brother Travis throughout the postseason as the Kansas City Chiefs eventually won the Super Bowl last month. Kelce was drafted by the Eagles in 2011 and has enjoyed a sensational 13-year career.

A seven-time Pro Bowl selection, the center won the Super Bowl with the Eagles in 2018 when they beat the New England Patriots in Minnesota. During a recent interview with Dana Carvey and David Spade on their ‘Superfly’ podcast, Kelce had appeared to keep the door open for a return to the Eagles. ‘I don’t know. I’m trying to figure it out right now,’ he said. ‘Right now, exploring different opportunities if I end up retiring,’ Kelce said.

‘Still working out and staying in shape if I end up playing again.’ Travis is already in Philadelphia to be by his brother’s side when he announces the decision. The Chiefs star was spotted getting a new haircut in Philadelphia while girlfriend Taylor Swift continues to perform in front of sold-out crowds in Singapore.

The center, who hosts the ultra-successful ‘New Heights’ podcast with his brother Travis and filled in on Amazon’s Thursday Night Football broadcast during his bye week this season, looks destined for a career in broadcasting if he wants it. He’s already met with executives from Fox and ESPN, according to Front Office Sports, as he used Super Bowl week in Las Vegas to ‘make the rounds’ with networks.

Despite the lucrative offers seemingly waiting for Kelce, he recently admitted to being anxious about what life after football might look like.  It’s exciting to think about possibilities, it’s exciting to be able to lose weight, feel good and not have to physically fight for my life every day,’ Kelce, 36, said. ‘It’s also daunting. It’s anxiety. At the end of the day, it’s the unknown.

NFL12 hours ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Release Their Highly Anticipated Wedding Invitations, Captivating Fans Worldwide Just Days After Heartbreaking Loss to the Cowboys

NFL15 hours ago

Senate to Convene High-Stakes Trial to Determine Donald Trump’s Removal Following Congressional Impeachment Hearing Triggered by Mental Health Concerns and East Wing Demolition Scandal

NFL16 hours ago

BREAKING: Taylor Swift Partners With Feeding America to Sponsor Thousands of Thanksgiving Meals Nationwide

NFL22 hours ago

Taylor Swift Fires Back at Trump’s Nationwide Deportation Push, Calling His ‘Reverse Migration’ on Thanksgiving Day Plan “A Dark and Dangerous Turning Point for America

NFL1 day ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Spotted Walking Into Upscale Dallas Restaurant in Bright Spirits for Thanksgiving Dinner, Just Hours After Chiefs’ Defeat to the Cowboys

NFL2 days ago

Taylor Swift Sends Bizarre Message to Donald Trump Amid White House Thanksgiving Day Feast and Celebration

NFL2 days ago

Fans Go Wild as Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Arrive Hand in Hand in Dallas for the Chiefs’ Highly Anticipated Thanksgiving Day Battle Against the Cowboys

NFL2 days ago

Chiefs Power Pair Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes Draw Massive Attention as They Arrive for a Pivotal Thanksgiving Matchup with the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium

NFL4 days ago

No Payment Dispute with ACECO, White House and Donald Trump’s Spokesperson Confirms despite Multiple Lawsuits from the Demolition Company and Supreme Court’s Emergency Injunction 

NFL5 days ago

Emergency Motion Filed to Halt Donald Trump’s Ballroom Construction After Alleged Demolition Violations by Congress and Supreme Court

NFL5 days ago

Federal Judges to Hear Emergency Bid to Halt Donald Trump’s $2 Billion East Wing Ballroom Project after multiple lawsuits and unpaid balance legal issues with ACECO

NFL5 days ago

Satellite Images Confirm Total Demolition of East Wing Offices—Built in 1902, Revamped in 1942—Fueling Democratic Demands for Documents and Fears of Asbestos Risks in Donald Trump’s Unreviewed, Privately Backed Expansion Project

Copyright © 2024 USAmidia