Connect with us

NEWS

BREAKING: Sydney Sweeney’s Fiancé Jonathan Davino Spotted in Los Angeles, Confirms Engagement Is Off, Saying, ‘We’ve Decided to Go Our Separate Ways Amicably’

Published

on

Sydney Sweeney’s Fiancé Jonathan Davino Spotted in Los Angeles, Confirms Engagement Is Off, Saying, ‘We’ve Decided to Go Our Separate Ways Amicably’

Los Angeles, CA – March 13, 2025In a stunning turn of events, Hollywood darling Sydney Sweeney and her longtime fiancé Jonathan Davino appear to have called it quits. Davino, a Chicago-based businessman, was spotted in Los Angeles on Wednesday, where he confirmed the end of their engagement, telling reporters, “We’ve decided to go our separate ways amicably.” The breakup ends a nearly seven-year relationship that had been a rare constant in Sweeney’s meteoric rise to fame, leaving fans reeling and speculating about what went wrong.

A Love Story Under the Spotlight

The news broke as “Jonathan Davino Seen Walking the Streets of L.A., Breaks Silence to Confirm He and Sydney Sweeney Have Ended Their Engagement,” with paparazzi capturing the 40-year-old strolling solo near Sweeney’s $6 million Los Angeles mansion. Dressed casually in a black jacket and jeans, Davino appeared composed as he addressed the swirling rumors, adding, “It’s time for both of us to move on independently.” The statement marks the first public acknowledgment of trouble in paradise for the couple, who got engaged in 2022 after dating since 2018.

Sweeney, 27, and Davino’s romance first sparked public interest when they were photographed together at an Emmys after-party in September 2018. Over the years, they kept their relationship largely private, with Sweeney often emphasizing her desire for normalcy away from Hollywood’s glare. “I don’t date people in the spotlight,” she told Cosmopolitan in 2022, hinting at why Davino—a non-celebrity with a background in business—was her ideal match. Their engagement was confirmed by People in March 2022 after Sweeney was spotted wearing a diamond ring, though the couple never publicly detailed their wedding plans.

Signs of Strain

“Breaking: Sydney Sweeney and Fiancé Jonathan Davino Call Off Engagement, as Davino Is Spotted in Los Angeles Declaring, ‘Our Journey Together Has Come to an End,’” read one headline that captured the moment. Recent months had already fueled speculation about their status. Sweeney’s solo appearances at high-profile events like Paris Fashion Week and her extended stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel without Davino raised eyebrows. Sources close to the couple told TMZ in February 2025 that their planned May wedding had been postponed due to “busy schedules,” but Davino’s latest comments suggest a deeper rift.

The couple’s dynamic had been tested before, notably during the 2023 rumors of an affair between Sweeney and her Anyone But You co-star Glen Powell. Sweeney vehemently denied the speculation, and Davino stood by her side, with the pair later spotted together in New York to quash breakup chatter. But as “Jonathan Davino Confirms Split from Sydney Sweeney, Spotted in L.A. with Statement, ‘We’re Ending the Engagement but Wish Each Other the Best,’” indicates, this time the separation seems final.

Career vs. Commitment?

Sweeney’s skyrocketing career may have played a role. The Euphoria star has been juggling a packed slate, including her production company Fifty-Fifty Films—where Davino was a producing partner on hits like Anyone But You and Immaculate—and upcoming projects that cement her as a Hollywood A-lister. “Engagement Over: Sydney Sweeney’s Fiancé Jonathan Davino Surfaces in Los Angeles, Confirms Split, Adding, ‘This Was a Mutual Decision After Much Reflection,’” suggests the decision was thoughtful, not impulsive. Insiders speculate that Sweeney’s focus on her booming career clashed with Davino’s more grounded, private life in Chicago, where his family has ties to business ventures.

“Sydney’s at a pivotal moment professionally,” a source told Us Weekly. “She’s nurturing her career, and that’s taken priority.” Meanwhile, Davino’s sighting at Sweeney’s L.A. property—where he was seen speaking with contractors—hints at a logistical untangling of their shared life.

A Graceful Goodbye

“Hollywood Shocker: Jonathan Davino Strolls Through Los Angeles, Confirms Engagement to Sydney Sweeney Is Off, Stating, ‘Sometimes Love Means Letting Go,’” encapsulates the bittersweet tone of Davino’s words. Sweeney has yet to comment publicly, maintaining her signature privacy. Her most recent Instagram posts focus on her work and friendships, with no trace of the personal upheaval.

Fans have flooded social media with reactions, some mourning the end of a low-key Hollywood love story, others praising the couple’s maturity. “Sydney and Jonathan were goals—private, solid, real,” one X user wrote. “Respect to them for handling this with class.” Another mused, “Her career’s exploding, and maybe that’s where her heart is now.”

What’s Next?

As “Sydney Sweeney and Jonathan Davino Part Ways: Fiancé Confirms Engagement Is Off During Los Angeles Appearance,” the focus shifts to their futures. Sweeney’s star continues to rise, with projects like a potential Euphoria Season 3 and new films on the horizon. Davino, meanwhile, seems poised to retreat from the spotlight, returning to his business roots in Chicago.

For now, the breakup closes a chapter that began with stolen glances at an Emmys party and ends with a quiet farewell in the City of Angels. As Davino put it, “We’re better off apart, and I respect her always”—a sentiment that echoes the grace with which they’ve navigated fame, love, and now, letting go.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL4 hours ago

Taylor Swift Slam Donald Trump After Order to Strip Kamala Harris, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden of Secret Service Protection in Move Critics Call “Un-American, Authoritarian and Dangerous

NFL6 hours ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Spotted Enjoying a Cozy Night Out Together in Nashville with Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Mahomes

NFL6 hours ago

Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dwayne Johnson, Justin Bieber and Zac Efron Follow Taylor Swift’s Lead With $1 Million Each After Her $500k Donation to Back Gavin Newsom’s Ballot Measure Aimed at Blocking Donald Trump’s 2026 Midterm Election Plans

NFL8 hours ago

JD Vance Blasts NFL, Warning Fans That Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Storyline May Be Turned Into League’s Biggest Scripted Moment Yet: A Wedding on Football’s Grandest Stage ‘Superbowl’

NFL10 hours ago

Leonardo DiCaprio and Zac Efron Praise Taylor Swift’s $500K Donation, Pledge $1M Each to Back California Gov Gavin Newsom’s Ballot Measure Against Donald Trump’s 2026 Midterm Plans

NFL19 hours ago

Selena Gomez Breaks the Internet After Announcing Her Upcoming Wedding to Benny Blanco While Also Dropping the Surprise That She’s Expecting Their First Baby!

NFL20 hours ago

Taylor Swift to Personally Sponsor Evacuation and Scholarship Journey of 40 Gaza Students Awaiting Passage to the UK and US Amid Intensifying Israel-Gaza Conflict

NFL21 hours ago

Taylor Swift has donated $50,000 to Gavin Newsom’s ballot measure committee supporting new California maps, aimed at preventing Donald Trump from influencing the 2026 midterm elections.

NFL22 hours ago

Taylor Swift slams Donald Trump after his administration directs states to remove references to ‘gender ideology’ from sex education materials

NFL1 day ago

Taylor Swift Tears Into Donald Trump’s Shocking Decision to Revoke Secret Service Protection for Vice President Kamala Harris, Calling It a Dangerous Assault on Women in Leadership and a Reckless Threat to Democracy

NFL1 day ago

Kim Kardashian reveals that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s engagement announcement might be a prank and a strategy to promote her upcoming album.

NFL1 day ago

Democrats Outraged as Donald Trump Revokes Secret Service Protection for Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris—Critics Warn the Decision Puts National Stability and Safety in Jeopardy

Copyright © 2024 USAmidia