Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Rashee Rice’s lawyer assures that they will do everything possible to compensate the victims of Sunday’s accident

Published

on

Rashee Rice's lawyer assures that they will do everything possible to compensate the victims of Sunday's accident

 

Royce West, Rashee Rice’s attorney, confirmed that the Kansas City Chiefs receiver was driving one of the two vehicles involved in a pileup in Dallas on Sunday, March 31 in Dallas, Texas.

 

Rashee Rice's lawyer assures that they will do everything possible to compensate the victims of Sunday's accident

West assured that his client is cooperating in everything with the authorities and the victims of the incident. At a news conference Thursday, West admitted that the incident became very important to the city and has gained national attention. However, he also asserted that Rice “has fully cooperated with the Dallas Police Department, every question that was asked of him, he responded to the Dallas Police Department. And we will continue to cooperate with them.”

West, State Senator and managing partner of the West & Associates firm, assured that the Chiefs receiver “is going to do everything in his power,” so that the lives of those affected by the crash return to normal as soon as possible. According to local media reports, four people were injured in the accident. Two were treated at the scene, and the other two were taken to a hospital. “In terms of injuries, in terms of property damage, he’ll make certain that he is responsible for helping them to get through that particular part of this,” West said.

On Wednesday, April 3, Riceposted a statement on social media admitting responsibility for the accident and saying he had already spoken to the Dallas PD about it. The statement no longer appears in any of the player’s accounts. The attorney confirmed the information published by Rice but asked the media and public not to judge the player based on this single incident. “You have a young man 23 years old, and he has never been involved in anything like this,” West stressed.

He also considered, “If all of us had to be defined by one incident, then that would be ridiculous, as opposed to our entire body of work. So I’d ask that you, as the media, look at his entire body of work before saying exactly who he is.” The lawyer reported that no one from the Chiefs has contacted him and that, in any case, the furthest thing from his mind at this moment is football. “My main focus over these last few days has been to, number one, understand as best possible the facts.” He said it is certain that the Dallas District Attorney will file charges against Rice, but assured that the player will cooperate with them when required.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL12 hours ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Release Their Highly Anticipated Wedding Invitations, Captivating Fans Worldwide Just Days After Heartbreaking Loss to the Cowboys

NFL16 hours ago

Senate to Convene High-Stakes Trial to Determine Donald Trump’s Removal Following Congressional Impeachment Hearing Triggered by Mental Health Concerns and East Wing Demolition Scandal

NFL17 hours ago

BREAKING: Taylor Swift Partners With Feeding America to Sponsor Thousands of Thanksgiving Meals Nationwide

NFL22 hours ago

Taylor Swift Fires Back at Trump’s Nationwide Deportation Push, Calling His ‘Reverse Migration’ on Thanksgiving Day Plan “A Dark and Dangerous Turning Point for America

NFL1 day ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Spotted Walking Into Upscale Dallas Restaurant in Bright Spirits for Thanksgiving Dinner, Just Hours After Chiefs’ Defeat to the Cowboys

NFL2 days ago

Taylor Swift Sends Bizarre Message to Donald Trump Amid White House Thanksgiving Day Feast and Celebration

NFL2 days ago

Fans Go Wild as Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Arrive Hand in Hand in Dallas for the Chiefs’ Highly Anticipated Thanksgiving Day Battle Against the Cowboys

NFL2 days ago

Chiefs Power Pair Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes Draw Massive Attention as They Arrive for a Pivotal Thanksgiving Matchup with the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium

NFL4 days ago

No Payment Dispute with ACECO, White House and Donald Trump’s Spokesperson Confirms despite Multiple Lawsuits from the Demolition Company and Supreme Court’s Emergency Injunction 

NFL5 days ago

Emergency Motion Filed to Halt Donald Trump’s Ballroom Construction After Alleged Demolition Violations by Congress and Supreme Court

NFL5 days ago

Federal Judges to Hear Emergency Bid to Halt Donald Trump’s $2 Billion East Wing Ballroom Project after multiple lawsuits and unpaid balance legal issues with ACECO

NFL5 days ago

Satellite Images Confirm Total Demolition of East Wing Offices—Built in 1902, Revamped in 1942—Fueling Democratic Demands for Documents and Fears of Asbestos Risks in Donald Trump’s Unreviewed, Privately Backed Expansion Project

Copyright © 2024 USAmidia