Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Watch: Prince William breaks his silence on Kate Middleton conspiracy theories and royal family’s ‘instability’

Published

on

Watch: Prince William breaks his silence on Kate Middleton conspiracy theories and royal family’s ‘instability’

 

Prince William broke his silence on the conspiracy theories surrounding his wife Kate Middleton’s mysterious recovery from abdominal surgery.

 

Watch: Prince William breaks his silence on Kate Middleton conspiracy theories and royal family’s ‘instability’

“His focus is on his work and not on social media,” a spokesman for the Prince of Wales told People Wednesday. The statement comes after countless royal watchers expressed concern online for the Princess of Wales, who has been seen in public only one time since her hospitalization in January.

Kensington Palace previously described Middleton’s operation as “planned,” though sources told Page Six that even her closest aides did not know about it. The palace shared last month that the princess, 42, is “doing well” but declined to disclose more information out of respect for her privacy. “Kensington Palace made it clear in January the timelines of the princess’ recovery and we’d only be providing significant updates,” her rep tells Page Six exclusively at the time. “That guidance stands.”

Middleton is not expected to return to her royal duties until after Easter, which falls on March 31 this year. Social media users have spread countless theories about the princess recently, baselessly speculating that she had undergone plastic surgery or was in a coma.

However, Middleton assuaged royalists’ worries Monday when she was photographed for the first time since attending a Christmas church service in December with her husband and their three children: Prince George, 10, Princess Charlotte, 8, and Prince Louis, 5. The princess was seen wearing sunglasses in the passenger seat of a car driven by her mother, Carole Middleton, near Windsor Castle. The royal family is currently down two senior members, as William’s father, King Charles III, is battling cancer.

NFL14 hours ago

Federal Prosecutors Reveal: ACECO Demolition Workers Allegedly Ordered by Donald Trump to ‘Rush the Job’ During White House East Wing Demolition Before Inspectors Arrived

NFL15 hours ago

Taylor Swift Moves Toward Full-Scale Legal Action Against President Donald Trump and the White House After Her Song ‘The Fate of Ophelia’ Is Used in a Presidential TikTok and Refused Removal Despite Repeated Copyright Warnings

NFL1 day ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Release Their Highly Anticipated Wedding Invitations, Captivating Fans Worldwide Just Days After Heartbreaking Loss to the Cowboys

NFL2 days ago

Senate to Convene High-Stakes Trial to Determine Donald Trump’s Removal Following Congressional Impeachment Hearing Triggered by Mental Health Concerns and East Wing Demolition Scandal

NFL2 days ago

BREAKING: Taylor Swift Partners With Feeding America to Sponsor Thousands of Thanksgiving Meals Nationwide

NFL2 days ago

Taylor Swift Fires Back at Trump’s Nationwide Deportation Push, Calling His ‘Reverse Migration’ on Thanksgiving Day Plan “A Dark and Dangerous Turning Point for America

NFL2 days ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Spotted Walking Into Upscale Dallas Restaurant in Bright Spirits for Thanksgiving Dinner, Just Hours After Chiefs’ Defeat to the Cowboys

NFL2 days ago

Taylor Swift Sends Bizarre Message to Donald Trump Amid White House Thanksgiving Day Feast and Celebration

NFL3 days ago

Fans Go Wild as Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Arrive Hand in Hand in Dallas for the Chiefs’ Highly Anticipated Thanksgiving Day Battle Against the Cowboys

NFL3 days ago

Chiefs Power Pair Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes Draw Massive Attention as They Arrive for a Pivotal Thanksgiving Matchup with the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium

NFL5 days ago

No Payment Dispute with ACECO, White House and Donald Trump’s Spokesperson Confirms despite Multiple Lawsuits from the Demolition Company and Supreme Court’s Emergency Injunction 

NFL6 days ago

Emergency Motion Filed to Halt Donald Trump’s Ballroom Construction After Alleged Demolition Violations by Congress and Supreme Court

Copyright © 2024 USAmidia